2019 Court Dates:
King County District Court- Seattle Location
516 3rd Ave- at 9:30AM
3rd floor-room # 341
King County District Court-
601 SW 149th St. At 8:30AM
Through direct service and case management, our program helps individuals set up time payments or community service hours with non-King County District Court (KCDC); collection agencies and individual or insurance agencies.
Eligibility for this program would be individuals with suspended or revoked driver's licenses with at least one King County District Court ticket, and/or Bellevue, Burien, Redmond, Auburn Municipal tickets.
During intake appointments we will provide the following individual services:
- Identifying the individual's licensing holds and court jurisdictions
- Understanding the listings on the driver license abstract and other related paperwork
- Assistance writing letters to traffic court judges
- Referrals to free legal services
- Detail the re-licensing program expectations and requirements
- If eligible, enroll individuals into our re-licensing program
Intake services are at the Burien and Seattle King County District courts.
***Please arrive on time and bring a photo ID***