2023 Court Dates:
King County District Court- Seattle Location
516 3rd Ave- at 9:30AM
3rd floor-room # 341
Due to COVID-19, King County District Court has suspended the Relicensing Calendar until further notice. Please email me, text my work cell or call my work cell for assistance. I am currently working from home.
King County District Court-
601 SW 149th St. At 8:30AM
Through direct service and case management, our program helps individuals set up time payments or community service hours with non-King County District Courts.
We do not provide any funding at this time.
Eligibility for this program would be individuals with suspended or revoked driver's licenses with at least one King County District Court ticket, and/or Bellevue, Burien, Redmond, Auburn Municipal tickets.
During intake appointments we will provide the following individual services:
- Identifying the individual's licensing holds and court jurisdictions
- Understanding the listings on the driver license abstract and other related paperwork
- Assistance writing letters to traffic court judges
- Detail the relicensing program expectations and requirements
- If eligible, enroll individuals into our relicensing program
Intake services are at the Burien and Seattle King County District courts.
***Please arrive on time and bring a photo ID***